*cough cough* – a little update on me being alive

heyyyyyyyy 

> .  > 


so i'm alive lmaoooo. 



Gosh, its so dusty in here. Like, nobody wanted to clean? 



Honestly, I really should've been nicer to this blog. That's on me. In pursuit of full transparency, mental illness really did get your bitch and whenever I would try to write something, I'd hate it or just get caught up in trying to write something that I felt was personally worth posting. And so, I'd have a bunch of drafts that never really went anywhere.

But on top of that, being home in quarantine for extended periods of time, especially with the family I have, has only made the depressed bitch upstairs more powerful. And with her new strength, she's kind of sucked the fun out of social media for me. So for my own mental health and wellbeing, I decided to be even less of a presence on Instagram than I already was, and just focus on getting through my semester. I know that's not really the wave for someone who wants to be a global pop star, but I'm truly doing the best I can at the moment. 

Also, I've said that I have taken time off social media but that's a little bit of a lie in that I've mostly just moved to a platform that makes me less anxious, i.e. Tiktok. I've been a lot more active there because I honestly feel more validated in the stuff I post and/or shitpost. Like, the girls there appreciate me more it feels like, and that's nice. πŸ₯Ί

(You can follow me here Mannie Quinn's TikTok)

OOOOOOOO



There is also the matter of the drag pageant that I've been participating in that's been eating all of my brain power. Like my brain has gone so incredibly smooth from the stress, but I'm very very excited to share the art and production I've put together with an adoring audience. But needless to say, it has not left much in the way of open brain space capable of committing to all the social media platforms I need to keep up with at the same time.

So this is all to say that I have missed all of you and that I've dusted off this particular shelf because Ariana put out a new album and I'm going to be doing a Track Reacts to it soon (immediately after I post this) because of that sweet sweet algorithm baybee. But, I love you and I've missed you.

-xoxo
M Quinn🌹🌈

Comments

co-signed by the goils

Let's Talk About Sex Baby

Corona, Quarantine, and Depression! Oh My!