hello hello, can anyone hear me out there?

Welcome to the beginning of what is hopefully an engaging and long-lasting relationship between us. 


   Hi, I'm Mannifred Quinnzelle but my friends call me Mannie. I decided to start this blog because of an assignment I was given by one of my professors but I truly hope that this will be the start of something great. I've followed blogs on other social media platforms for a long time but I never thought that I would make one because my loud opinions are usually best contained to my circle of friends. But now, I'm gonna flex my writer's muscle and put some of those opinions here for all the world to see until the end of time I guess.

   Some things you should know about me are: my hair is a beautiful shade of ____, I can run in my heels, I use they/them/their pronouns, and I'm actually a drag persona that's taken on a life as something bigger than life itself. Come join me for this adventure won't you?

Comments

co-signed by the goils

*cough cough* – a little update on me being alive

Let's Talk About Sex Baby

Corona, Quarantine, and Depression! Oh My!